We hosted another successful coaching conference for our coaches in 2015. If you are a visitor to our website, enjoy taking a look at what our Alumni experienced! We hope that you will join us for an upcoming coaching course and to see you at a future conference.
Speakers and Worship Leader
- Laurie Beth Jones – Best selling author of Jesus Life Coach
- Kim Garst – Founder and CEO of Boom Social
- Janice LaVore-Fletcher, PCC – Founder & President of Christian Coach Institute
- Terrell Huntley – Worship Director at Forest Hill Church
- Shannon Parish – Graphic Recorder and Owner of Illustrating You, Inc
We listened to the feedback of our 2013 conference attendees and have incorporated many of your suggestions into this year’s conference schedule.
10 reasons you won’t want to miss Inspire
- You will learn new ideas and creative techniques to take your coaching practice/ministry to the next level.
- You get to meet and network with like-minded colleagues who are interested in the same things you are, and the conversations are inspiring and energizing.
- Find out what’s working for others.
- You will earn 8 ICF Continuing Coaching Education Units.
- Get those creative juices flowing.
- Bask in God’s presence at our Friday night Worship and Praise service.
- Explore Charlotte during your free time or before and after the conference.
- Have fun!
- Glorify God as we come together in community to do the work God is calling each of us to do.
- Meet the speakers face-to-face and ask your questions.
- Take time to rest, get renewed and re-energize as you take a break from the daily grind. Slow down, pause….
Location and Lodging
The beautiful Southpark Renaissance Hotel will be our conference site. They offer special conference rates.
Registration and Payment
As was the case in 2013, spouses of coaches may attend at a reduced rate. We have several payment options available to make it easy for you to register. Read more about your payment options at this page.