Group Coaching Mastery
Do you want to expand your territory to reach more people? Do you want to be trained in and practice effective group coaching skills? Do you want to increase your revenue stream? If yes, then read the information below on Group Coaching Mastery and join us in an upcoming class. For ICF coaches, you receive 12 hours of CCE – 4 hours of Coach Specific Training and 8 hours of Resource Development.
What to Expect
6 weekly "Live" Online Webinars Using ZOOM Meetings covering:
- Group Coaching Defined
- Benefits and Best Practices of Group Coaching
- The Coach, The Facilitator and The Trainer
- Adult Learning Techniques
- Understanding DISC Dynamics in Groups and Teams
- Group Coaching Types and Formats
- Differences in Group and Team Coaching
- ICF Core Competencies in Group Coaching
- Delivery Options for Group Coaching
- Proprietary Group Coaching Blueprint
- Create Your Own Customized Group Coaching Program
- Marketing Your Group Coaching Program
“The Group Coaching Mastery is comprehensive and definitely well thought-out. When I completed the training, I had personally designed my own specific blueprint so I could start group coaching upon graduation. If you are on the fence on whether to take this course, please don’t hesitate, it is well worth it! You will increase your revenue stream and make yourself more marketable!”
Joanne Allen CPLC, Group Coach
“Thank you for an amazing group coaching journey. Our meshing and working together gives testimony to the power, affect and effect of group coaching, but more importantly, to the power of the Holy Spirit. I have many takeaways regarding the content of the class, but at the top of the list are the following: having the opportunity to simply engage with the class participants, to grow from their wellspring of knowledge, and observe and perhaps even borrow from their specific styles. I am moving forward, better equipped to serve.”
Betty Lovelace-Ross EdD, M.T.S., CPLC
Textbook (must be purchased by students)
From One to Many, Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching Jennifer Britton, PCC
- Wednesdays, March 3 – April 7, 2021 @ 1:00 – 3:00pm Eastern NOTE: This class is now open for registration.
- Thursdays, October 7 – November 11 @ 1:00 – 3:00pm
Textbooks are not included in the Registration Fee. Students must purchase the textbook listed.
Pay in full or choose our easy 2 payment option. (Monthly Payment Plans of 2 or more will incur a $25.00 Payment Processing Fee per Payment.)
Become a Certified Professional Life Coach: Learn More ›
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied within 30 days of your purchase, you may request a refund in writing to [email protected] and return materials unopened in perfect condition. Please call our office at 704-929-4226 with any questions Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.