DISC Training and Certification
Our Certified DISC Facilitator Course is one of the only online programs where you receive training in both the Faith-based DISC and the traditional Non Faith-based DISC to give you greater flexibility with your audiences. Our Certified DISC Facilitator Course is approved for 8 hours of ICF CCEU’s. You will become a Certified DISC Facilitator and can purchase, distribute, and manage your own reports for your individual clients, group coaching, and training workshops.
As a Certified DISC Facilitator, you will:
- Establish stronger relationships with clients by understanding their behavior and communication style
- Discover how to combine DISC resources for more effective coaching, managing, and consulting
- Customize unique DISC-based training solutions to achieve improved relationships, more effective communications, parenting, conflict resolution, better teamwork and leadership
- Build an assessment revenue stream
- Learn how to administer and facilitate “Discover Your Giftedness” which is the first of its kind combination of spiritual gifts and combine with DISC behavior types insights
Materials you will Receive
- 4 Pre-Recorded Webinars for Participants to learn at Their Own Pace
- How To Solve The People Puzzle
- Discover Your Giftedness
- Professional On-line Profile Assessment (Non-Faith)
- 23 Spiritual Gifts On-line Assessment
- DISC Combined with 7 Spiritual Gifts On-line Assessment
- 100 PowerPoint slides for your own Seminars & Presentations
- 1 Set of DISC-Go Icebreaker Cards (reusable)
- Coaching with DISC Worksheets
- Handouts and other Resources to Use with Clients and Seminar participants
- Administrative to purchase, manage, distribute codes and completed assessments for your own clients and seminar participants
What You Will Learn:
- Understand and appreciate the 4 DISC personality profiles
- Build greater rapport and build stronger relationships quickly and easily
- Administer and interpret assessments to produce profitable coaching and training
- Identify leadership styles and how to use DISC to be a more effective leader
- Coach others how to improve their communication, task and people skills
- Help others discover how they are motivated
- Help others understand how to reduce conflicts using DISC
- Help others to discover their ministry giftedness through the blends of spiritual gifts and behavior assessment
- Learn how to create a revenue stream with workshops on Communication, Teambuilding, Reducing Conflict, Leadership, Sales
- Learn how to JUMP start a coaching relationship
- Know how to coach different personalities for best outcomes using DISC assessment
- Serve your church in helping members understand how DISC and Spiritual Gifts assessments can help assimilate members
Free DISC Training Videos
Learn the DISC Human Behavior Model.
Sign up to receive our 6 FREE videos that teach you about the DISC profile and how you can use it in your coaching. You’ll also gain new communication skills and learn how to build rapport instantly. By signing up for the free series, you will also receive our newsletter.
Self-Paced DISC Training
Enroll in our self-paced Certified DISC Facilitator Course (on-line) to start your training at any time, listen to the pre-recorded sessions and complete the certification at your own pace. Upon completion of the self-paced DISC course, you are required to pass a written exam to become certified. Participants in our self-paced program will receive 8 ICF CCEU’s in Other Resources.
Become a Certified Professional Life Coach: Learn More ›
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied within 30 days of your purchase, you may request a refund in writing to [email protected] and return materials unopened in perfect condition. Please call our office at 704-929-4226 with any questions Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.