- Do you want to expand your territory to reach more people?
- Do you want to be trained in effective group coaching skills?
- Do you want to increase your revenue stream?
- And, do you want to receive 16 ICF CCEU’s?
16 ICF Continuing Coaching Education Hours
(11.5 ICF Core Competency and 4.5 Other Resources)
Here is what you can expect in our Group Coaching Mastery
8 weekly 2 hour group webinars or tele-classes covering:
- Group Coaching Defined
– Benefits of Group Coaching
– The Coach, The Facilitator and The Trainer
– ICF Setting the Foundation in Group Coaching
- Adult Learning Techniques
– Integrating Learning Styles
– ICF Co-Creating Relationships in Group Coaching
- Understanding DISC Dynamics in Groups and Teams
– ICF Communicating Effectively in Group Coaching
- Group Coaching Framework: The Who, What, How
– Differences in Group and Team Coaching
– ICF Facilitating Learning and Results
- Delivery Options for Group Coaching
– Group Coaching Template
- Design Your Own Group Coaching Program
- Marketing Your Group Coaching Program
- Launch Group Coaching Practicum
2017 Schedule for Group Coaching Mastery
Tuesdays, March 7, 2017 – April 25, 2017 @8:00pm – 10:00pm Eastern
Tuesdays, June 13, 2017 – August 8, 2017 (no class on July 4) @ 8:00pm – 10:00pm Eastern
Wednesdays, September 20, 2017 – November 8, 2017 @ 12:00pm – 2:00pm Eastern
Pre-requisite: Christian Coach Institute Coaching Training or equivalent
Tuition: $500.00 – Pay in full or choose our easy 2-payment option